Are you looking for a device that allows for multiple ways of remote communication to field machines and equipment during a startup or a trouble-shooting process? The R.O.C.K. Box is your portable trouble-shooting connectivity tool box!
The R.O.C.K. Box allows your startup personnel or field engineers to connect to the home office to lend a hand, getting the job done more efficiently and seamlessly by connecting to your remote application. The R.O.C.K. Box uses Secomea site manager to provide 3 way cloud connectivity. It can also be connected to a wireless hot spot, to a local LAN connection or to our optional cell router.
Other features of the R.O.C.K. box include:
- PLC, HMI and serial device protocols supported
- 14′ ethernet cable, AC outlet
- Optional multi-carrier 4G LTE and 3G cellular connectivity
- Optional Camera
- Optional 5 Port Unmanaged Ethernet Switch
- Optional Local WiFi Access Point