Large LED Displays
Red Lion offers a wide range of large LED displays with multiple inputs and optional output cards to meet a variety of visual display needs. Our large industrial displays are available with up to 4 inch (101 mm) tall characters and can display up to six digits to provide reliable visual display performance in industrial environments.
ProducTVity Station – Plant Floor Communications Solution
- Ready to Deploy Plant Floor Visualization System
- Creates Hi-Definition Key-Performance Indicator and Andon Message Boards
- 720P DVI Output Supports 720 or 1080 TVs with DVI or HDMI Interfaces
- Supports up to 16 CS-Series Modules to Accept Digital and Analog Signals
- Includes 2GB Compactflash® Card for Recording KPIs and Andon Events
- 32-Bit Floating Point Math Allows Creation of Virtually any Key Performance Indicator
- Includes HDMI Cable And HDMI/DVI Adapter to Support any PC or Monitor
- Protocol Conversion Feature Converts Numerous Protocols Simultaneously
- Extensive Built-in Driver List Allows Easy Data Mapping to PLCs, PCs, and SCADA Systems
- 2 RS-232 Serial Ports
- 1 RS-422/485 Serial Port
- 10 Base-T/100 Base-TX Ethernet Connection Can Connect To Multiple Devices Via Up To 10 Protocols Simultaneously
- Independent Serial Ports Provide Virtually Unlimited Integration Methods
- CompactFlash ® Slot Allows Process Data to be Logged Directly to CSV Files
- 1280 x 720 Virtual HMI Offers Built-in PC-based SCADA Functionality
- Webserver Provides Worldwide Access To Data Logs And Virtual HMI
- Alarm Notifications can be sent via Email or Text Messages
- Syncs Data Logs to FTP Servers and Microsoft SQL Server®
- USB Host Port to Move Files To and From CompactFlash Card Without a PC
StruxureWare Plant Operation Ampla delivers real-time visibility of plant and business information so you can improve competitiveness in global markets and maximize shareholder returns. By driving the optimization of production, processes and performance, Plant Operation Ampla increases your operational efficiencies and reduces energy consumption.
Plant Operation Ampla makes it possible to capture, aggregate, and transform data into manageable, insightful information for productivity analysis, data mining, querying and reporting.
Plant Operation Ampla offers a complete set of tools, with 11 modules each focusing on specific process areas, including: Ampla Downtime, Ampla Production, Ampla Metrics, Ampla Inventory, Ampla Energy, Ampla Quality, Ampla Planning, Ampla Maintenance, Ampla Knowledge, Ampla Recipe, and Ampla Cost.
The PFD Parker Factory Displays offer unprecedented flexibility and impact for delivering critical messages to associates on the factory floor. One of the best ways to cut the high cost of downtime and scrap is to empower workers with real-time, situational awareness for faster response to downs and non-conforming conditions on the factory floor. That’s why the new Parker Factory Display (PFD) visualization system pays for itself so quickly. PFD offers unprecedented flexibility and impact for delivering critical messages to associates on the factory floor. Whether presenting Andon displays, lean metrics, production status, OEE data, safety policies or employee announcements, the Parker Factory Display is much more than a “scoreboard” that simply displays text.
PFD Parker Factory Display / Visualization System – Features:
Information Anywhere! – Move information around or even off the plant floor with integrated web publishing capabilities…
- Offered in 32”, 40”, 46” and 55” widescreen sizes with 16.7 million colors as a full PFD or monitor only solution
- Controller-only version connects to an external monitor via HDMI, DVI or VGA
- Controller only version now has two Ethernet ports to separate office and plant networks
- Intuitive development tools and templates allow easy screen customization and configuration
- Customer designed templates allow corporate-wide, standard metrics to be deployed faster and easier than any other technology
- Direct PLC connectivity automates data collection – over 40 drivers included at no charge
- Publishing to any Web browser allows remote viewing/editing from practically anywhere
- Connect and read information from databases such as Access and SQL via the ODBC driver
- HD image quality supports stunning graphical capabilities and rich media for high impact presentations
- A continuous improvement database can be distributed to multiple locations – even exported to common formats for further analysis
- Sophisticated security allows 6 different access levels including “view only” for remote users
- Thermal sensors and fans provide cooling in Industrial environments
- Power can be scheduled to match downtime – saving energy
- Priced competitively with less capable LED display products
- VESA mounting
The new Parker Factory Display offers unparalleled visual impact that enhances the message, while its distributed architecture easily integrates into your existing manufacturing and IT infrastructures. The newly designed controller for the PFD allows IT Professionals to utilize the best practice of separating the Office Network from the Plant Network. This network separation allows for better network security and the ability to optimize performance.